Niyi-Juwon Osiyemi | The Guest Edit
7 SONGS THAT INSPIRE HIM TO GET UP IN THE MORNING
1. Where do you live? London.
2. What do you do? Getting the best out of life in addition to being a Strategy Consultant.
3. What would your perfect day consist of? Cycling about on a sunny day with mild chilly weather, listening to great music - love supreme by John Coltrane, stop to eat Dishoom Black Daal and Chicken biryani, have a good yoga session and wrap up with a warm soak to great jazz music at the end of the day.
4. Are you a morning or night person? Night.
5. Do you think you own more than 7.5 pairs of socks (answer quickly)? Yes.
6. Beloved old trainers/bright new kicks? Beloved old shoes, lovingly polished up and good to go.
7. Coffee/Tea/Decaffeinated/Nothing? Good solid tasty tea or coffee from ether of my favourite two places - Alchemy and Black Sheep coffee.
8. What do you find relaxing? Music, shoes and abstract art.
9. Ale/Lager/Cider/Cocktails/Wine/Teetotal? Cider - Rekorderlig, Einstok for ale and Fiol for Prosecco.
10. How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Fern, lion, orange.