Nick Robertson | The Guest Edit
7 SONGS THAT INSPIRE HIM TO GET UP IN THE MORNING
1. Where do you live? South Downs near Chichester.
2. What do you do? Graphic designer and photographer.
3. What would your perfect day consist of? Bombing along the cornish coast in a vintage Fairey Huntsman cabin cruiser with my family. Stop in the Blue Peter, Polperro, to sample some fantastic booze. Maybe head home, maybe not.
4. Are you a morning or night person? Night.
5. Do you think you own more than 7.5 pairs of socks (answer quickly)? I have a sock zone.
6. Beloved old trainers/bright new kicks? Old, falling to bits - they've been on journies and have stories to tell...
7. Coffee/Tea/Decaffeinated/Nothing? Black coffee, short and strong.
8. What do you find relaxing? Cooking fish finger sandwiches. Riding down remote country lanes in Shropshire, the lanes that have grass in the middle, on my old bicycle.
9. Ale/Lager/Cider/Cocktails/Wine/Teetotal? Ballards Best.
10. How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Gentle, adventury (yes that's a word), creative.