Graham Little | The Guest Edit
7 SONGS THAT INSPIRE HIM TO GET UP IN THE MORNING
1. Where do you live? South London.
2. What do you do? Daydream and quietly make gouache paintings on paper.
3. What would your perfect day consist of? Cycle out to the country, swim in a river, eat a few scones, make good compositional decisions for my latest artworks.
4. Are you a morning or night person? Mornings are lovely and smell nicer.
5. Do you think you own more than 7.5 pairs of socks (answer quickly)? Yes.
6. Beloved old trainers/bright new kicks? Wooly socks to work in.
7. Coffee/Tea/Decaffeinated/Nothing? Juice of a lemon or Hot chocolate made with cocoa powder.
8. What do you find relaxing? Reading, cycling, sleeping, I do have a fantasy that death might be truly relaxing also Maltesers sometimes.
9. Ale/Lager/Cider/Cocktails/Wine/Teetotal? I tend to gulp down sparkling water if its next to a glass of wine, although champagne is quite good too.
10. How would you describe yourself in 3 words? It's a great relief to be able to make sense of this curious world by painting images on paper. (that's more than 3 words Graham but we'll let you have it!)