Carl Robertshaw | The Guest Edit
7 SONGS THAT INSPIRE HIM TO GET UP IN THE MORNING
1. Where do you live? Peckham.
2. What do you do? Constantly working at the swan effect.
3. What would your perfect day consist of? Blue sky, 8mph wind off the Mediterranean, a long italian lunch and a sky full of colour.
4. Are you a morning or night person? Morning or Night - both!! “you only come this way once.”
5. Do you think you own more than 7.5 pairs of socks (answer quickly)? I own enough socks to wear a new pair every day for 8 weeks (life on the road = owning lots of socks)
6. Beloved old trainers/bright new kicks? I have lots of beloved trainers, some old and covered in paint that feel like slippers and new ones that need some miles.
7. Coffee/Tea/Decaffeinated/Nothing? Coffee. 1 with breakfast, 1 with lunch.
8. What do you find relaxing? I’m relaxed after everything is organised. Too many idea/projects/things to do in a day that require there to be more of me than just one, so having myself ordered means I can stop any disagreements with myself.
9. Ale/Lager/Cider/Cocktails/Wine/Teetotal? A good local brew in a local (and of course wine).
10. How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Taurus, leo, cancer (in that order).