Andrew Blake | The Guest Edit
7 SONGS THAT INSPIRE HIM TO GET UP IN THE MORNING
1. Where do you live? I live in Croyde bay North Devon.
2. What do you do? I like to think other peoples happiness and success makes me happy but sometimes I lose track of that and get consumed by society. I think we all do. I'm a personal trainer, yoga teacher, physical therapist, run fitness and yoga retreats and I'm a professional dancer.
3. What would your perfect day consist of? Wake up do some yoga, then have a shower with 12 beautiful women, have an amazing breakfast, then go for a surf, then do some training, have a fantastic lunch, then play with my ukulele, then laugh for 3 hours, have another shower this time with only 6 beautiful women, receive oral gratification, have an incredible dinner then make love then go to bed. Sounds unlikely though doesn't it?
4. Are you a morning or night person? I'm more of a morning person but I can be an evening person too if I'm in the right mood. I'm either on or off haven't really got a middle ground.
5. Do you think you own more than 7.5 pairs of socks (answer quickly)? Yes. Don't know if you're interested but I've recently got into premium socks. I used to be a Primark , cheap as you can socks, kind of guy then I got some Stance ones off cotty and it changed my sock future forever.
6. Beloved old trainers/bright new kicks? I've never been into shoe fashion really so old ones are fine.
7. Coffee/Tea/Decaffeinated/Nothing? Coffee and tea. Coffee turns me into an absolute lunatic so I drink it as much as I can! No, I try to stick to one good ground black coffee a day then lot's of green and herbal tea.
8. What do you find relaxing? Relaxing is anything when you're not thinking about the future or the past but you're in the moment. For me that's playing with my ding a ling. (Ukulele not penis), Meditation, breathing, surfing.
9. Ale/Lager/Cider/Cocktails/Wine/Teetotal? I like all of it and not just with drinks but in life. I want to taste a little bit of all of it if you don't mind.
10. How would you describe yourself in 3 words? Happy, enthusiastic, wanker.